- This event has passed.
PEPA | Palliative Care in General Practice
May 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Target Audience: This workshop is for General Practitioners based in Victoria (Australia) who care for people with a life-limiting illness. Practice Nurses are welcome to attend.
- Recognising patients who need palliative care
- Communicating about end of life issues
- Voluntary assisted dying in Victoria
- Assessing and managing common symptoms
- Advance care planning Facilitator: Dr Rowan Hearn – Clinical Director Palliative Medicine, Calvary Health Care Bethlehem
Facilitator: Dr Rowan Hearn – Clinical Director Palliative Medicine, Calvary Health Care Bethlehem