The Southern Metropolitan Region Palliative Care Consortium is an alliance of all funded palliative care services in the region and a number of associate member agencies with an interest in collaborating regionally on issues around palliative care.
- Alfred Health
- Calvary Health Care Bethlehem
- Peninsula Health
- Peninsula Home Hospice
- Palliative Care South East
- Monash Health
The Victorian End of Life and Palliative Pare Framework guides the development of our activities. Palliative care is now ‘everyone’s responsibility in the healthcare, human service, social and community sectors to provide high-quality end of life care for their clients’.
The framework has five priority areas:
- delivering person-centered services
- engaging communities, embracing diversity
- coordinating and integrating services
- making quality end of life and palliative care everyone’s responsibility
- strengthening specialist palliative care
The consortium has an operational plan, which enables the coordinated implementation of activities towards the priority areas.
- SMRPCC Annual Report 2021
- SMRPCC Annual Report 2020
- SMRPCC Annual Report 2019
- SMRPCC Annual Report 2018
- SMRPCC Annual Report 2017
- SMRPCC Annual Report 2016
- SMRPCC Annual Report 2015
Who we are & how you can contact us: