Centre for Palliative Care | Palliative Care Masterclasses | End of Life Care – online post grad level education
March 7 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm$400
This advanced practice masterclass is a must for clinicians supporting people dying in any care setting, and their families.
Facilitated by experienced palliative care clinicians, you will refresh your knowledge of the importance of recognising dying and learn about the physical and psychosocial domains of caring for both the person and their family. The importance of self-care to support individual clinicians and healthcare teams is also a feature of this masterclass. If you’ve already completed our Care of the Dying Masterclass you do not need to complete End of Life Care
Program Objectives – for attendees to:
- identify the care planning outcomes for a dying person
- appreciate the psychosocial aspects of caring for a dying person – for the patient, family and staff
- recognise the importance of self-care – individual and team
This Masterclass will be delivered online – a link will be sent to registrants closer to the event.
Content within this masterclass aligns with elements contained in the following:
- NSQHS National Standards 2021
- Palliative Care Australia Standards 2018
- Aged Care Standards 2020
- RACP Standards 2021
- RACGP Standards 2020
Places at the Masterclasses are restricted, book early to avoid disappointment
Certificates with record of CPD hours will be provided.