- This event has passed.
Webinar: We’re All in This Together – Employees, Volunteers and the Law
June 18 @ 12:45 pm - 2:00 pm$30 – $50
For managers of volunteers in the NFP sector.
Not-for-profit organisations thrive on the combined skills of their teams. But, when it comes to the law, there’s a number of key legal differences between employees and volunteers. Learn about the legal differences, and what matters in the eyes of the law.
Presented by Not-for-profit Law as part of the Justice Connect Webinar Series.
- The key legal differences between an employee, a contractor and a volunteer
- The legal status of other forms of unpaid work, like interns and student placements
- Why the differences matter
- What your organisation can do to make sure it complies with the law
What you’ll receive:
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording will be available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
- $30 – $50 + Eventbrite booking fee
Details of how to access the webinar will be sent 3-5 days prior to the webinar.
For further information or to register: Click here