TRANSITION TO SPECIALTY PRACTICE: PALLIATIVE CARE
This program is delivered over multiple study days and is designed to assist registered nurses to gain specialist knowledge in palliative care in a supportive environment. The course will be delivered by highly skilled staff who actively work in the field and aligned with postgraduate study modules that lead to formal qualifications.
- For Registered Nurses, successful completion translates to a credit for one subject as part of the Graduate Diploma/Graduate Certificate in palliative care at the Australian College of Nursing.
- The course will be delivered using targeted onsite learning that is supported by an online component for those completing postgraduate studies.
- Each participant will be provided with a mentor to support them through the program and beyond.
- A collaborative approach will link and engage nurses with an established palliative care team.
- Experts working in the specialty will share their knowledge in an interactive setting to develop your skills in palliative care.
This course runs over six sessions. Session dates are as follows:
- Tuesday 2nd March,
- Tuesday 13th April,
- Tuesday 18th May,
- Tuesday 29th June,
- Tuesday 10th August and
- Thursday 23rd September
Venue: Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick Northeast Drive, Narre Warren.
Cost: $2,250 and includes multiple study days and access to the online portal.