- This event has passed.
Promoting Allied Health in Paediatric Palliative Care
1 November, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$55
For allied health professionals working in paediatric palliative care.
This educational day will inform and guide best practice for Allied Health Professionals in Paediatric Palliative Care through sharing skills, knowledge and wisdom.
Key Topics Include:
- Developing Allied Health roles in Paediatric Palliative Care
- Parent Reflection
- Ethical Challenges
- Multi-disciplinary teamwork
- Communication: finding the right words
Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon tea provided
Please note this is an Allied Health Event and priority ticketing will be given to Allied Health professionals.
- When: 1 November 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Where: Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne
- Cost: $55
- For further information or to register: Click here