Program of Experience in the Palliative Approach (PEPA) Workshop
July 24 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pmFree
For health professionals who wish to learn/update their knowledge of the palliative approach to care.
Acquire knowledge, skills and confidence in providing palliative care for people with a life-limiting illness, and their families.
Topics covered in this free one-day workshop include:
- The palliative approach
- Advance care planning and voluntary assisted dying
- Assessment and care planning
- Managing common symptoms
- Supporting the psychosocial needs of clients
- Supporting the spiritual needs of clients
- Caring for the professional caregiver
- End-of-life considerations
When: 24 July 2019 Registration at 9.00am. Workshop 9.30am to 3.30pm.
Where: RACV Healesville Country Club
Facilitator: Fiona McLoed, Nurse Practitioner with HARP at Eastern Health. Fiona has many years experience working with people with chronic and life-limiting illnesses.
For furthjer information or to register: Click here