- This event has passed.
MND & respiratory conditions (webinar)
October 5 @ 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm$25
For health professionals.
The MND Victoria Health Professionals Webinar Series will provide an overview of a variety of topics relevant for those health professionals working with people living with MND. It is also suitable for those wanting to increase their knowledge on particular areas of practice and learn more about MND. There will be expert presenters sharing their knowledge and experience working in this field and time available for questions during each webinar.
MND Victoria welcomes registrations for one or all five of the following webinars:
- MND 101 with Neurologist Lauren Giles – Thursday 27th May at 3pm – 4pm
- OT & MND with Sarah Solomon, Occupational Therapist at Calvary Health Care Bethlehem – Wednesday 16th June at 11am – 12pm
- MND & the NDIS with Mimi Churchill, Occupational Therapist at Thanks to Geraldine Occupational Therapy and Emma Forsyth, MND Advisor/Support Coordinator – Wednesday 4th August at 11am – 12pm
- MND & Respiratory Considerations with respiratory physiotherapist from the Victorian Respiratory Support Service (VRSS) – Tuesday 5th October at 11am – 12pm
- MND & Communication with Speech Pathologist from Calvary Health Care Bethlehem – Wednesday 10th November at 11am – 12pm
Cost: $25 per webinar or $100 for all five
For further information or to register: Click here