- This event has passed.
Importance of psychosocial support – virtual workshop
July 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pmFees apply
For those who want to further their palliative care knowledge.
Presented by Banksia Palliative Care Service
Banksia’s Learning Centre team have transitioned our education to a virtual platform (MS Teams) and are now offering multiple sessions to attendees regardless of their location.
Education sessions are facilitated by highly trained and experienced Educators, with qualifications and expertise in all areas of palliative care. Topics and dates as follows:
- Session 1- Introduction to palliative care (14 July)
- Session 2- Importance of psychosocial support (21 July)
- Session 3- Pain management (28 July)
- Session 4- End of life (4 August)
- Session 5- Opioid conversions and syringe drivers (11 August)
- Session 6- Symptom management part 1 (18 August)
- Session 7- Symptom management part 2 (25 August)
- Session 8- Palliative emergencies, treatments and assessment tools (1 September)
Time: 9am – 12.30pm
Where: Online via your PC or device
Cost: $220 per session. Book 3 or more sessions and a discount of 20% applies. Book all 8 sessions at a total cost of $1,375 (save $385).
For further information: Click here
To access the enrolment form: Click here
Please note: This workshop series is scheduled for delivery again from October 2021. Session dates are available via the above links.