- This event has passed.
CarerHelp: Helping your family carers be prepared for end of life caring.
18 August, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
CarerHelp (www.carerhelp.com.au) is a new online resource for people who are caring for a friend or family member with an advanced disease during the last months of life. It helps prepare carers by providing evidence based information via fact sheets, learning modules, videos, and interactive resources. CarerHelp can also be a useful resource for health professionals who work with people with advanced disease and their families.
In this FREE webinar, hear more about:
- Why support for family carers is needed
- The development of CarerHelp
- Using CarerHelp in your practice
- A carer’s perspective of their own information and support needs while caring
- The next steps for CarerHelp to ensure that it supports a diverse range of Australian carers
When: Tuesday 18 August 4pm – 5pm AEST
Where: Online via your PC or device
For further information or to register: Click here
Registrations close Monday 17th August 2020.